Let us know what issues you are experiencing. We excel at advocating for our members, but we need to know what your challenges are for us to speak on your behalf at town, city, county, state or federal levels of government. One quick call or email can make the difference.
Review our endorsements. We have a diverse board, staff, and membership that represent a wide range of perspectives and opinions and our candidate evaluation committee includes equal numbers of registered democrats and republicans with a larger cohort of independents—all focused on supporting the most business-friendly candidates.
Upload your special offers, events, jobs and news releases to our website via your ChamberMaster account to let us know what is new. We pull from these sections when we share member news in our monthly newsletter, The Point.
Tag us in your posts and we will share it on our social media channels when we feel it is consistent with our brand.
Ask if you would like us to introduce you to another member, governmental official or community leader. We are happy to help make those connections for you.
Reach out to us if you have an idea for a feature you’d like to contribute to our Chamber Edge magazine. We are open to your ideas.
Open and read the emails we send you. They are packed with useful information such as opportunities to connect with each other, member announcements and industry news.
Reach out to welcome and introduce yourself to our new members when you read about them in our newsletters or see their ribbon cutting announcement.
Join one of our committees or roundtables to have your voice heard and to keep a finger on the pulse of our business community.
Help spread the word when you feel we have helped you by leaving a review on our Google or Facebook accounts.
Check out our business service programming, such as Knowledge at Noon, where you receive free consultation from many of our local experts in business planning, financials, legalities and more.
Take advantage of the Chamber’s programs with companies such as Gibson’s Office Solutions, Lotus Arizona Corp., Cox Media and Tucson Local Media to receive big savings.
When we have events, meetings or networking, spread out and talk to new people. With more than 150,000 employees at Chamber-member companies, the possibilities for commerce are vast.
And above all, become a Chamber member if you aren’t already!
KEYSTONE & CHAIRMEN CIRCLE
- Be a part of the 800,000 annual clicks on our online membership directory
- Attend complimentary, member-only Knowledge at Noon workshops
- Attend complimentary monthly Interface with local government officials
- Attend complimentary, member-only monthly Chamber XChange networking happy hour and Coffee and Contacts speed networking
- Celebrate your grand opening, anniversary or ground breaking event with a ribbon cutting ceremony hosted with the Chamber
- Receive assistance in select regulatory matters impacting your business
- Complimentary membership to U.S. Chamber
- Access local and national discount programs
- Participate on a variety of committees and ad-hoc taskforces including the Military Affairs Committee, Public Affairs Council, Talent Attraction Taskforce
- Business name and contact info in online business directory
- Opportunity to serve as Chamber Ambassador with increased visibility at Chamber events and personal access to new members
- Access to “We Can Help” online help desk
- Promote your events, job openings and share your company news on the Chamber’s website
- Receive special member-only pricing for Chamber events
Tailored for our small businesses with only one location
Executive Upgraded Memberships
For businesses with 3 or less locations
Being a member of the Tucson Metro Chamber of Commerce offers numerous benefits to me and my legal team at Farhang & Medcoff. The Chamber also helps me network with key public and private sector leaders, and keeps me informed on important, ever-changing developments in our City and Region. I can then leverage those relationships and knowledge to make better business decisions for my company and our community.
The Chamber assisted with making the professional introductions to the local community leaders I needed, which helps us effectively grow our business. The diverse events held by the Chamber create plenty of opportunities to connect with other industry leaders as well.