Current Career Opportunities
The Tucson Metro Chamber is currently not seeking any new applicants. Please check back at a later date.
The Tucson Metro Chamber is a membership-based business advocacy and community development organization dedicated to championing an environment where business thrives, and our community prospers. Chamber Sales Executives think big, are dynamic team players and have a will to win to grow their book of business.
Sales Executives are an integral part of the Chamber team, enabling the Chamber to fulfill its mission, while also having the unique opportunity to increase earnings exponentially through a competitive commission structure and bonus schedule.
- Effectively develop and implement strategies to communicate the value proposition to prospective members to successfully achieve individual sales goals
- Build and maintain a network of resources to sustain a well-developed pipeline of new sales leads
- Proactively, prospect, organize and categorize sales lead information
- Create, maintain, and track detailed sales reports, sales forecasts, and/or other reporting as requested
- Create prospect materials and presentations to utilize in achieving sales goals
- Coordinate and collaborate sales efforts with team members and other departments to optimize sales process
- Identify and communicate barriers impacting membership sales based on process, member feedback or otherwise to the Sales Director
- Maintain knowledge of member benefits, Chamber events, and programs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business/member relationships through events, community functions and otherwise to grow membership loyalty, sales and brand
- Participate as a member of the team to meet the goals and mission of the organization
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Passion and talent for sales, customer service and relationship building
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Must be highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in transactional sales and meeting monthly goals and targets
- Effective professional communication, including written, oral and group presentation skills
- Possess a positive attitude and willingness to collaborate with fellow team members
- Capacity to understand customer’s needs and identify potential solutions
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively, while maintaining high attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Capable of maintaining sensitive/confidential information
- Must have/maintain a dependable vehicle
- Must provide proof of insurance and valid driver’s license upon request
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends, as needed
- Minimum 3 years of experience in outside sales or related work experience; or Bachelor’s degree
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Not-for-profit or association sector experience (preferred)
- Experience using CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities (preferred)
- Bilingual, English/Spanish (preferred)
REPORTS TO: Sales Director
Full-Time, salary exempt position, offering unlimited earning potential through a competitive commission structure and bonus schedule. Competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurances. 401K with company match also offered.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume, cover letter and list of three references to email@example.com. No phone calls will be accepted, and incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Position open until filled.
The Tucson Metro Chamber maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with regard to all employees and applicants for employment. No aspect of employment at the Chamber will be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status or past, present, or future application for or membership in a Uniformed Service or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. All decisions made with respect to recruiting, hiring and promotions for all job classifications will be made solely on the basis of individual qualifications related to the requirements of the position and the needs of the Chamber.
The Tucson Metro Chamber is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace to maintain safe, healthy, and efficient operations, and to protect the safety and security of the employees, facilities, and property of the Chamber. As such, the results of a pre-employment drug test may weigh on being hired or retained as an employee of the Tucson Metro Chamber. Find out more at - http://tucsonchamber.org.